Leading into Thursday’s Chick-fil-A Bowl practice session at the Georgia Dome, head coach Les Miles and 22 LSU football players which included Odell Beckham Jr., La’el Collins, Michael Ford, James Hairston, Jarvis Landry and Bennie Logan stopped by the Children’s Hospital at Scottish Rite.
The Tigers spent an hour inside “The Zone” where they interacted with the children by playing air hockey, video games and decorating their own LSU mini helmets.
“It’s really important to me, and it’s a humbling experience to spend time with these kids,” Landry said. “I feel that community service is a big thing for us. When you have that spotlight on you, I guess you can say in a sense, there’s nothing like sharing it. Having the opportunity to be blessed and the ability to change a kid’s life, it’s really important and means a lot to me.”
- arenhicks21 likes this
- newgorgeous likes this
- megannnleighhh likes this
- bayoubengalsandbeer reblogged this from samanthaaadear
- the-sky-underthesea reblogged this from samanthaaadear
- samanthaaadear reblogged this from lsuverse
- natashashley likes this
- snapthistiger said: Geaux Tigers!!!
- snapthistiger likes this
- jwolson likes this
- katiepenny reblogged this from lsuverse
- rebizzleporchizzle reblogged this from lsuverse
- deeshore likes this
- taylorfiercebuaya reblogged this from lsuverse
- bayliboop reblogged this from lsuverse
- lsuverse posted this