Two new LSU billboards have made their debut in the Houston area touting the University and the Athletic Department.
The billboards are located at Highway 6 S near Briar Hills Parkway facing north and on the North Belt near the Hardy Toll Road facing east, just south of Houston’s George Bush International Airport.
One of the billboards features the University’s marketing campaign “Love Purple/Live Gold” while the other features images of the LSU football team and the athletic department’s 2012-13 slogan “Stand Right Up and Roar.”
LSU frequently erects billboards at locations when there are significant football games in the area, such as during postseason bowl games and season opening contests at neutral site cities like Dallas and Atlanta, particularly when there is a large LSU alumni membership in the area.
- arenhicks21 likes this
- mandih81 likes this
- erinrosenberg reblogged this from lsuverse
- twixjp likes this
- arielatricee reblogged this from lsuverse
- joe-cools reblogged this from lsuverse
- amani992 reblogged this from lsuverse
- lizzylynnthesouthernbelle reblogged this from lsuverse
- hellorainyday likes this
- ceegregious reblogged this from lsuverse
- pennyandthejets reblogged this from lsuverse
- bosco2579 likes this
- snapthistiger said: Geaux Tigers…
- snapthistiger likes this
- alifefullofsouthernserendipity likes this
- lsuverse posted this