Opening Monday August 13, 2012
A unique brand developed by LSU Dining, the French Quarter Café will not only bring breakfast back to the Student Union but will also add Louisiana flavor to the menu options in the Tiger Lair.
Breakfast will be served each weekday from 7 a.m. and will include Sausage Biscuit, Chicken Biscuit, Grits, Oatmeal with Fruit Toppings and Sausage Gravy with Biscuits, each for under $3. The lunch menu will feature our Bourbon St. signature Po-boys stuffed with slow roasted beef, pork and turkey. A sautéed New Orleans style shrimp Po-boy will also be available. Each sandwich will cost $7.49 and will come with Zapps Chips.
Stay tuned for further updates as we convert the current Quiznos location to LSU’s own French Quarter Café! Quiznos sandwiches will still be available at Take 5.
- mrnsafuguy likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- popitfadatnigga reblogged this from bourbonbay and added:
- bourbonbay reblogged this from halizanderthegreat and added:
- alucklessromance reblogged this from lsuverse
- trev-uh likes this
- halizanderthegreat reblogged this from lsuverse
- halizanderthegreat likes this
- lsuverse posted this